Dr. Indrajit Dube is Associate Professor at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Having completed his Master’s and Doctoral Degrees in Law from the University of Pune and Calcutta, Indrajit Dube has gone on to work as a practitioner, legal executive, and academician. His areas of specialization include Corporate Laws and Corporate Governance. He has been teaching these and related subjects in undergraduate and post-graduate levels for more than fifteen years in different Universities, National Law Schools and Management Schools.
Indrajit Dube has numerous publications in refereed journals published from India and abroad. His writings are mainly focused on Independent Directors, Directors Liability, Integrated Reporting, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Governance in Energy Sector, Corporate Insolvency etc. He has several books to his credit. His book on Corporate Governance published by Lexis Nexis Butterworths is widely referred in National and International Institutes of eminence. He has conducted about twenty funded projects from agencies, both national as well as International.
Indrajit Dube has been invited to participate in multi-stakeholder expert consultation in Toronto being organized in support of the mandate of the United Nations on Business and Human Rights. He has also been invited as Visiting Faculty at the University of Western Ontario [Ontario, Canada] and the University of British Columbia [British Columbia, Canada]. Recently, he has the distinction of being invited to deliver the Kirby Lecture Series at the School of Law [University of New England, Australia].
- Indrajit Dube, ‘Corporate Governance in the Energy Sector’ (2015) 6(2) Jindal Global Law Review 143;
- Indrajit Dube, ‘Is Corporate Governance the Answer to Corporate Structural Failure?’ (2011) 8 US-China Law Review 413;
- Indrajit Dube et al., ‘Corporate Governance Norm for SME’ (2011) 1(2) Journal of Public Administration and Governance, 77;
- Indrajit Dube, ‘Indian Corporate Insolvency Law: Efficiency and Efficacy from a Cross Border Perspective’ (2008) Corporate Law Teachers Association, Annual Proceedings;
- Indrajit Dube and S. Sah, ‘Corporate Governance and Corporate Valuation: A Perspective Study’ (2005) Journal of Corporate Governance 4.