Rolandino Guidotti was born in Modena on 12th August 1967 and graduated in Law at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia with a final mark of 110/110.
Since 1993 he has worked in the Faculty of Law of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia in the area of Business Law. In March 1994 he passed the BAR examination as a lawyer and was admitted to the BAR Association in November of the same year.
After working as Teaching Assistant in Insolvency Law in the Faculty of Economics and Business (at the Rimini University department), he joined the university as a Professor of Business Law first under a temporary contract, and then as an external Professor.
From October 2007 to August 2014 he was a Researcher in Business Law in the Faculty of Law of Bologna, where he taught Business Law and Financial Market Law. Since September 2014 he holds the position of Associate Professor in the School of Law at the University of Bologna, where he teaches Business Law.
He continues to participate in numerous conferences on the subjects of Company and Arbitration Law. He teaches training courses, seminars and masters. He is the author of publications in the areas of Company, Insolvency and Arbitration Law.
- , ‘Alcune Ulteriori Brevi Note in Tema di Esdebitazione del Fallito’ (2016) II Il Caso 1;
- , ‘Esdebitazione’ (2016) I «ilfallimentarista.it» 1;
- , ‘Il progetto di Societas Unius Personae (Single Member Private Limited Liability Company)’ in AA.VV. (eds), Percorsi di Diritto Societario Europeo (Giappichelli, 2016);
- Rolandino , ‘Close Companies in Italy’ in Viera Gonzales A. Jorge et al. (eds), Private Company Law Reform in Europe: the Race for Flexibility (Aranzadi – Thomson Reuters, 2015);
- , ‘The Proposal for a Directive on Single-Member Private Limited Liability Company (Societas Unius Personae) from the Italian Perspective’ (2015) 5 Il Nuovo Diritto delle Società 96.